Introduce Yourself!

How do you partner with God artisticaly?

• Sculpture - or 3 dimensional static visual art

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Food and Hospitality

• Videography

• Fabric

• Total voters

Del

Administrator
Staff member
I'm a little late getting into this conversation... I'm a musician by profession so that's the geeky part of me. The other side of me is silly, likes to have fun and excels at singing cheesy songs. Then, there's the prophetic worship part that's nothing like anything else I've ever done. I sit at the keyboard and let my fingers do the walking simply by listening and watching (in the spirit). In the studio, I add the percussion parts. In live sessions, I hand out instruments and flags so we can all participate. It's a group event when we get together! My website information is part of my signature (below). Glad to be here!

Sue Beckman

Mentor, NW Ekklesia
Coach
I'm a little late getting into this conversation... I'm a musician by profession so that's the geeky part of me. The other side of me is silly, likes to have fun and excels at singing cheesy songs. Then, there's the prophetic worship part that's nothing like anything else I've ever done. I sit at the keyboard and let my fingers do the walking simply by listening and watching (in the spirit). In the studio, I add the percussion parts. In live sessions, I hand out instruments and flags so we can all participate. It's a group event when we get together! My website information is part of my signature (below). Glad to be here!
AND...Miss Del, you do a really fine rendition of silly songs!